But don’t just take our word for it – check out some of our results.
As the leading light-industrial staffing partner, we’re experts in onsite contingent workforce management for your manufacturing, fulfillment and distribution facilities – whether you need 100 workers or over 1,000.
Our Recipe for an Effective Onsite Staffing Solution
Your Operations, Optimized
We’ve developed a Five-Step Lean Assessment Process to assist our industrial-based clients in analyzing their current production levels and processes in order to identify opportunities for optimization. Our team of industry veterans and lean experts provide a thorough current state assessment, accurate analysis and expert guidance to help facilitate well-informed decision making and establish a sound case for change.
As part of our industrial staffing solutions, we can define the opportunities, guide the strategy and support the implementation of a streamlined facility. Here’s the run-down:
- Step 1 – Understand the Project
- Step 2 – Conduct a Current State Analysis
- Step 3 – Apply the Principles of Lean Program Design
- Step 4 – Deliver Information About Proposed Program Savings
- Step 5 – Provide Custom Reports & Savings Validation Tracking
Smooth Sailing, From the Start
Our highly trained implementation experts are dedicated to ensuring that all of our program implementations support our client’s organization to the fullest – from establishing initial program objectives to effectively transitioning operations from an incumbent provider to transferring duties over to our onsite teams that manage your contingent workforce on a daily basis.
Once our onsite staffing program is in place, we develop a governance strategy in close collaboration with our client. Strong post-implementation governance ensures that our program is achieving its goals and is able to adapt, scale and respond to changes that may impact staffing needs.
You’re One of a Kind
That’s why we’ll never draw from a general talent pool when we recruit for your workforce.
Instead, we use precision recruitment strategies to tailor our recruiting to meet your unique needs. We develop a targeted recruitment strategy using customized behavioral interview guides while continually refining the strategy to yield the optimal workforce. By monitoring key statistics to understand hiring ratios and track the efficiency of recruiting sources, we’re able to zero-in on the sources that deliver the best candidates.
With precision recruiting, you can rest easy knowing that talent was recruited with only your organization in mind.
Safety is Always at the Forefront of Our Operations
Our expertise, proven processes, training and data-tracking technology keep the workplace safe, while our certifications and active participation in key industry organizations drive compliance to further protect our clients and their brands from risk.
All of our clients benefit from:
- Unique safety programs designed to complement, support and enhance their existing safety program
- Daily safety audits on the floor on a shift-by-shift basis to ensure that safe work habits are exhibited and safety related activities are documented
- Critical behavior inventories (CBIs) to help assess future associate compliance with our client specific safety programs
- Comprehensive risk mitigation and compliance credentials earned through collaborating with many legal teams and the American Staffing Association
- A designated agent to implement and administer the E-Verify system to verify associate workforce authorization with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security
It’s All Hands on Deck
Located at our Chicago campus, our centralized services team works around the clock to support our onsite teams and your staffing program.
These centralized services teams allow our onsite teams to manage you workforce and provide optimal service levels by efficiently managing day-to-day administrative tasks including E-Verify administration, background and drug screening, client-specific onboarding requirements and more.
It’s all hands on deck at Staff Management | SMX, and the centralized services team has you covered.