You asked. We answered.
It’s possible that you did not complete the entire application process. We recommend logging in to see if there are still documents pending for you to complete. If there are no documents pending, it is possible that we have not had an opportunity to review your application yet. It can take up to 10 business days to review applications.
In many cases, you can schedule yourself directly to an interview onsite. Otherwise, if you don’t receive a response within 10 business days, feel free to call the site directly at the phone number that was provided at the end of your application.
No! You will never have to pay to become part of our team.
There are a few ways to apply for a new opportunity. Depending on the type of job you’re looking for, do one of the following to apply:
- For careers at Staff Management | SMX, search and apply for opportunities here. Follow any application instructions carefully.
- For direct placement opportunities with our clients, search and apply here. Follow any application instructions carefully.
- For temporary or seasonal jobs with our clients, visit apply.smjobs.com to apply online or visit your local Staff Management | SMX office to apply in person. Please call 855-SMJOBS1 if you need information about a local office. To apply in person, be sure to do the following:
- Please bring two forms of ID with you. One should be a government-issued photo ID like a Driver’s License, Military card or Passport
- For some positions, proof of education (diploma, GED, etc.) may be required
- Each location varies regarding its pre-employment requirements. Background checks and drug tests are required at most locations. Credit checks may be required for certain roles if you will be working with private customer data. Math, reading, perception or other tests may be required as well
- For specific requirements, please visit apply.smjobs.com and refer to the specific job listing
Staff Management | SMX has offered a number of different positions in the following fields. Please visit apply.smjobs.com to see what positions are near you!
- Manufacturing and industrial jobs
- Distribution and warehouse jobs
- Call center and customer service jobs
- Office, administrative and clerical jobs
- Professional, specialty and high-skill jobs
Staff Management | SMX has multiple positions in a number of different locations. You can search for position(s) that work best for you and apply directly online. From there you’ll be presented with a list of positions in your area. Use one of the following links to search and apply!
Our employee’s safety and well-being are our highest priorities, a safe and clean workplace is our guarantee. No experience is required in many roles and temp-to-hire opportunities are available.
Examples of employee benefits:
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible schedules for students or part-time candidates
- Health insurance benefits
- Direct deposit or cash card options
- Paid training
- Competitive pay rates
Staff Management | SMX offers health insurance benefits to all workers at the time of hire in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) individual mandate.