You may think of Staff Management | SMX as experts in manufacturing and distribution staffing. And we are. But we are also so much more.
Our Recruitment Placement Solutions (RPS) team can help you find qualified candidates across a variety of sectors. Learn what our RPS team can do for you.
What is RPS?
Our RPS team is a team of expert recruiters who can connect you with top candidates for more specialized or skilled roles. If you already have great talent, we can still help your business with payrolling support. Our team works hard to learn your business, advise on best practices and find the best people for your open roles.
What types of roles can RPS help with?
We’re known for staffing industrial positions, but our RPS can help beyond that including:
- Technical: Testing technicians, graphic designers, production test operation, quality control technicians or inspectors
- Office and Administrative: Administrative assistants, HR coordinators, billing clerks, accounts payable specialists, payroll clerks or administrators
- Professional: Sales representatives, supervisors, managers, accountants, financial analyst, total rewards specialist
- Clerical: Call center representatives, data entry specialist
- Janitorial: Building facilities and maintenance
- IT: SAP administrator, desktop administrator
- Engineering: Project engineer, manufacturing engineer, mechanical engineer, sales engineer
And this is just a small sample of job positions our RPS team has hired for. Whatever role your company requires, our team is ready for the challenge.
Whether you’re looking for contract, temp-to-hire or direct hire candidates, our team has the industry expertise to source the best people for your unique staffing needs. Our team has a highly effective recruitment process to get you the very best people.
Want to learn more about RPS? Click here to learn more about this unique solution or get in touch with our team here. We’d love to talk more!
About the AuthorMore Content by Ray Seidel