Whether providing delivery services from a distribution center or transportation hub, or courier service from a retail store, we have deep domain expertise supporting e-commerce operations. Staff Management | SMX leverages our targeted recruitment process, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and proprietary technology to provide our clients with a wide range of custom delivery solutions to support our clients same-day delivery services.
Targeted Recruiting for Logistics Operations
Staff Management | SMX’s method for sourcing, recruiting and assessing best talent is customized and tailored to the needs of our clients and their specific employment offer in the markets in which they operate. We do not draw from a pool of candidates and place them with various clients. Rather, we run targeted recruitment campaigns for a specific client’s talent needs and track the results of each recruitment campaign to ensure that we repeat proven methods for finding and assessing the best talent. This dedicated and systematic recruitment strategy allows us to connect our clients with the best logistics talent and exceed industry performance metrics in areas such as associate quality, on-time fill rates and retention.
End-to-End Solution Workforce, Fleet & Route Management
We provide comprehensive delivery and courier services with end-to-end management of the people, fleet, dispatch and routes. Our client-dedicated service teams are configured to ensure operational and cultural alignment with each client’s operation. Our team members follow client specific SOPs and framework to guide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual tasks. While each program is configured to meet a specific client’s needs, the following standard processes help ensure quality service and consistent results:
- Perform job assessments to understand position requirements
- Develop customized job postings targeted to the specific marketplace and talent needs
- Design targeted recruitment campaigns inclusive of online, print, social, community and referral outreach
- Conduct behavioral interviews, pre-employment drug screenings, background checks and Department of Transportation (DOT) motor vehicle testing
- Manage employee engagement inclusive of scheduling, coaching/counseling and issue resolution
- Conduct exit interviews to identify trends and possible areas for improvement
- Maintain pending pool of qualified delivery drivers and couriers based on client requirements
Proprietary Software Powers Effective Service Delivery
StaffTrack, our proprietary workforce management system, is the power behind our courier and delivery services. StaffTrack manages real-time data critical to workforce mobilization and performance management including order fluctuations, advanced scheduling, workforce performance analytics and comprehensive drill-down capabilities for interactive auditing, invoicing and hours validation. Standard, custom and ad-hoc reporting is available 24/7 to our clients through our client portal, MyStaffTrack.
Learn more about our proven ability to drive results for e-commerce operations >